- 3 3/4" X 3 1/4" X 3 1/4" Tall
- All Natural Incense. Nothing but Balsam Fir. No chemicals have been added
- Includes 10 logs 1 1/4" X 3/8" diameter
- Approx 50 minute burn time per log
- Extra Replacement Incense Logs are sold separately. Order Logs not Sticks.
- Full Disclosure. It's not a real log cabin
We first began burning balsam fir incense in our shops in 1985 because we thought it would remind our Customers of their time around the campfire, as they shopped for their next adventure. Thus the name "Campfire Memories." Shortly there after we also bought a bunch of auto rewind cassette tape players and hid them around the salesfloor. Soon the sounds of thunderstorms, crickets and meadow birds rang out from the rafters and behind the sleeping bag displays. We found that the new sounds and smell subtly put everyone in a good mood, and we all know why that is.
Our long time friends at Paine Products up in Auburn Maine have been making their incense from the rich fragrant tips of Maine firs for nearly a century. We hope the aroma not only takes you back to a favorite camping trip, but also to your local A16 shop, back in the day.